Rent one of Granada’s Most Beautiful Landmarked Colonial Mansions.
Our house is located on a peaceful street within easy walking distance to many of Granada’s main tourist attractions. Near by, you will find the Central Park, the historic churches, La Merced and Xalteva and the Cathedral, the municipal market and Calle La Calzada, the main pedestrian street where you’ll find many restaurants and shops.
Upon entering, you will bear witness to our journey to bring this house back to its original luster and its historic colonial splendor. A stay with us, is more of an experience than a common house rental with creature comforts.
The mansion has 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 guest bathroom and 1 pool bathroom. On the second floor there are 2 terraces that afford stunning 180-degree panoramic views out across Granada’s terra cotta rooftops to the cathedral just two blocks away to the East, the Mombacho volcano to the south and the La Merced church just half a block away to the West. The house comes with 2 maids and a houseboy. There is a security guard on duty every night but this is more of a precaution as Granada is extremely safe. There is of course Wi-Fi throughout the house, a flat screen TV with DIRECTV, bluetooth speakers throughout the home for iPads plus a computer and ipads on site for your use.
In Granada you will find many fine homes to rent but none will compare to our house. We hope you will enjoy staying in our home and return in the future to see where our journey takes us.
• 4 Bedrooms / 2 Full Baths, (2) 1/2 Baths – Sleeps 6 with option for 7
• Kitchen, fully loaded (90sq meters)
• Master Bedroom measuring 72sq meters has an ensuite Bathroom with claw foot tub, shower and a private terrace.
• 2 additional Guest Bedrooms on second floor with a shared bathroom
• Large pool (72sq meters) with outdoor seating areas
• Fully staffed. Ceiling fans throughout.